Thank you for visiting my campaign website for the Missouri Representative from the 137th district. The 137th district includes eastern Greene county and a little of Northeast Springfield. I was born in Texas and moved to Springfield, Missouri when I was a teenager. I have lived in Springfield for almost 40 years. Because of my tenure in the state, I feel I understand this area and the issues which affect our citizen's everyday life. I believe we can work together to make our district an even better place to live.
I am committed to:
- Controlling illegal immigration
- Ensuring personal property rights
- Lowering taxes
- Protecting our right to bear arms
- Local control of educational funding and providing a quality educational system.
- Working to make our district desirable for businesses to locate here and bring jobs to our community.
- Continue efforts to provide affordable healthcare.
As your State Representative, I will focus on these issues. I will refuse to sit on the sidelines and allow our rights to be slowly eroded by our ever increasing encroaching federal government. I will keep the interests of our district in mind and work to build a community of growth and prosperity for everyone. With your support I believe we can accomplish great things together.